Today i will speak about AutoSPSourceBuilder, a great powershell script to create a packages to install SharePoint 2016, 2013 and 2010. The packages created by AutoSPBuilder, you can use AutoSPInstaller, a greats powershell script to automize the instalation of SharePoint also available for SharePoint version 2016, 2013 and 2010.
I deeply recommend create with this script because the package will include the most recent updates of SharePoint!
Follow the steps below:
- Download SharePoint 2016, you can use the following link:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=51493.
3. Mount the .iso image of SharePoint 2016.
4. Run the script – AutoSPSourceBuilder.ps1 with Powershell as admin.
.AutoSPSourceBuilder.ps1 -GetPrerequisites $true
5. The script will start and the firstly check if exists SharePoint image, if exists it will create a struct of folders in disk drive c.
6. You need select what is the last update that you what include on your installation package, as SharePoint 2016 updates are cumulative you just need to select the last one.
7. The script continue… and install the prerequisites.
8. Select the language pack that you want include on your installation.
9. Finally the script will finish the package.
10. At the end you have a structure of folders and files that make up your SharePoint package to run in AutoSPInstaller.